Robina laminate flooring is made with high quality core materials that meet international standards — tropical hardwood HDF (high-density fibreboard) & paper components of 100% European origin — Robina Flooring has the following warranties and benefits:
– Hygienic and environmentally friendly
– Stain resistant
– Cigarette burn resistant
– Wear resistant
– Impact resistant
– Glue-free installation
– UV ray & fade resistant
– Not easily flammable
– Vacuum Edge Protection System (VEPS)
– Low formaldehyde emission
– Termites resistant
– Household chemical resistant
– Does not breed dustmite
– Warm on feet
– Authentic direct manufacturer warranty
A range of laminate flooring that has proven to be one of the most durable in the market. Manufactured by a reliable local manufacturer with state-of-the-art German machineries and advanced technology who has been in the business since the year 2000, it uses only the best quality core materials for your peace of mind. An environmentally-friendly product that is Singapore Green Label & Taiwan Green Label certified.
* Product Warranties
Termites – up to 10 years manufacturer warranty for floorboards deemed structural unfit by termites attack
Wear & Tear – up to 25 years manufacturer warranty if floorboard surface is worn off in an area of at least one square centimetre on one panel.
Staining – up to 25 years of manufacturer warranty for floorboard which has visible stains on the surface due to the following household substances: acetone, hand cream, fruit & vegetable drinks, fats, coffee, cola drinks, nail lacquer or similar products.
Fading – up to 25 years of manufacturer warranty for décor layer which has faded due to household lighting.
* Terms & conditions apply
Wondering how much your laminate flooring renovation will cost you? Get an estimate HERE OR call +6010-363 8829 to enquire about our installation service.
Why Choose Robina Flooring?
– High quality flooring produced with the most advanced technology and state-of-the-art machineries from Germany.
– Full-fledged R & D laboratory department in accordance to European testing method, complying with European Standard EN13329:2008 and CE Marking.
– German Patented Vacuum Edge Protection System (VEPS) provides enhanced moisture resistance and eliminates squeaking noise of Robina floor.
– Raw components comply to EN:13329:2008 requirement ensures products are of high quality:
(i) Overlay (European origin) – above average abrasion class (AC) to withstand daily wear and tear
(ii) Decorative Paper (European origin) – high precision and trendy design
(iii) Tropical Hardwood HDF (Malaysian made) – highest moisture and termite resistance
(iv) Balancing paper (European origin) – highest dimensional stability and moisture resistance
– Robina has obtained many of the industry’s accreditations and accolades needed to be a truly global player, with a presence in more than 40 countries in the world.
– Certified by Singapore Green Label, as an eco-friendly product.
– Great care is taken very step of the sourcing of raw material to production and packaging of the finished products to reduce carbon footprint.
– By choosing Robina flooring, you are not merely investing in a durable floor to beautify your home but also ensuring our future generation lives in a safe and healthy environment.